Thursday, September 28, 2006

Well, I guess I'll just put this out there...

学生だけです。

That means, "I'm only a student." It's the title of my Japanese voiceblog. I've always heard that it's good to record yourself because you can critique it afterwards, so I figured I would try it...and post it. OK, yeah, I'm sorta hoping some Japanese person will somehow run across it and laugh or something. Or maybe tell me how bad I am. Most of the time I just read stuff. Sometimes I guess I will try to extemporize. The first post (furthest down) is like that. The second is a thing from my textbook. The third is a song. The fourth is my homework for Friday.

I'm going to try to keep going... Unfortunately the mic built into my laptop does not pick up very well. I'm leaning into it for all of this stuff and you will still have to crank the volume a bit. Sorry : / It helps if you turn the volume of the player on the site all the way up first...

*whew* Pressure! Xav, you better go listen ;p See how bad I am :D Of course, all interested parties can feel free to comment as well. Comment here so you don't have to try to guess at the Japanese links. (Hell, even I guess at the majority of the Japanese links...)

Happy Thursday :D

No comments: