Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bronchitis

After the afternoon I feel worse. There are lots of medicines. This morning I started some homework, but I feel so...ugh. No class tomorrow for me. I hope the meds work. It might be viral, in which case, I may just...be sick.

I ate some waffles with peanut butter and fell asleep to techno. Now I'm awake again and maybe sort of hungry. Hard to judge. The boy is hopefully calling later so I can croak to him over the phone the trials and tribulations of the day and see how he's been. There is something loud outside that I dislike. I dunno what's going on, but there's music and someone talking over a mic. I wish I could read when I'm sick. I barely have enough...whatever...to sit here and Internet. It'd be fun to watch a movie, but I'd rather just be in bed. So I listen to music.

I was supposed to take two pills today, but I only took one. Maybe that was bad. I mean, if it doesn't work, they will probably ask if I took the medecine correctly and I would have to say no, and then they would have the right to say, "Well, what do you expect?" I thought maybe it would make me feel really sick, cuz the guy at the pharmacy said it would. Maybe since I feel the same, now, three hours after having taken one, maybe I could eat something and have the second. Sounds sort of like a plan...maybe.

Since I didn't go to the dining hall at all today I have two saved up for the weekend, which is handy. I need more vegetables in my diet, but the ones at the dining hall are usually horrible. Like, I'm almost wary of REAL vegetables now, because those are always so bad. Also, I've found that I really still don't like them THAT much. It's still a chore to eat them, just...I can.

Uhm...bleh. I really wish I wasn't sick.

No comments: