Thursday, September 07, 2006

I can't thiiiiiiiiink...

Man, good thing I only had one class today, cuz I have no BRAIN. GAH...stupid music everywhere. I can't stand it. There has to be shit going on all the fucking time. Not only in my room, but out the window, upstairs, you can't avoid all this noise that's just constant. I mean, I suppose I should just ask my roommates to turn down the stereo. I dunno why we needed a stereo anyways. "Good for parties," GREAT. Fucking great. It's a bummer, because they're not BAD roommates. I just don't want roommates. I helped in the most minute possible way to make banana bread cuz we had a whole bunch of mushy bananas, but the whole time I was doing it I would've rather been in my room trying to find DATED ORDERED clips of The Colbert Report, which is fucking difficult.

I am SO just hating the world lately. Even when I'm feeling ok, I'm still very irritable and I just can't handle all the bullshit. I have the rest of this "hardware basics" chapter and then a couple sections of astronomy to read. That is me SCALING back on what I had intended to accomplish this afternoon cuz I could tell I was just going to end up fucking around or being too cold or noise bombarded to think or get so damned sleepy for no reason.

*ate a peach*

Man, I think it's getting serious. I'm gonna go to the library till I get this shit done. Might as well take those books back, too *sigh* Anyways, I can write them down and read them later, like after stupid school is over.

On a happy note, I found out that Amity and most of the eikaiwa companies provide health benefits. That's important because I need them after I graduate. The problem is...I don't really want to go right away. Theoretically, I could wait a couple YEARS, but...I don't really want to do that either. I just...BLAH... I mean, what if I really like it and end up want to start looking for "real" job? I soooooooo didn't think I'd be in love with the best boy ever at this point.

I shouldn't even be worrying about that yet.

Fucking textbooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA