Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today officially gets...

a fucking F-.

Even the awesome conversation I had with Three couldn't bring it up enough to qualify for an F. We reminisced about cool things and decided to be study buddies for Japanese so I can escape my class. It was good, but everything else managed to encroach once more. I need to get better at cutting out my patch of happy.

Both times I tried to call Scott today, I woke him up. How do I manage that shit? God. I suck. I just want to make sure he's doing ok, tell him I love him, and feel better just for hearing his voice, and instead I rob him of his well-deserved and much-needed sleep.

I STILL haven't done any of my homework. Luckily tomorrow is my ONE CLASS day. So if I put my mind to it I should be able to get all caught up.

My roommate has a fucking cold. THAT'S ALL I NEED!!!!!

X_X

No comments: