Sunday, September 24, 2006

Don't let me forget I have a waffle in the oven...

I get so SNIFFLY when I have to leave Scotty in San Francisco : /

Good weekend, though. Played many a game, ate many a tasty food, and hugged many...times... XD

Friday, my goal was to just: BE DONE WITH EVERYTHING. That went pretty well. I got a lot done and felt very on top of things when I left. Of course there's much to do this week as well, but I'm in a generally better mood than I was before. My ups and downs seem more tethered to the baseline :D (instead of scraggling underneath it like some dying monster-thing XD)

-- Don't worry, I got my waffle. It is now peanut buttery and entering my stomach bite by bite...

So on the train home I sat by some really obnoxious people talking about red light districts and what they do there and what kind of drugs they like and how much they love it and blah blah blah. Rather a bit loud. Anyhow, I still got my crud done.

-- Hmm, maybe another waffle...

This evening I think I pretty much just get to chill. Probably will finish the chapter of my Japanese film book. Very interesting stuff. I hope I can find some of the movies they're describing. Reading about movies always just makes me wish I were watching...

Tomorrow is MONDAY (again! I think the deck is stacked 6_6) The cool thing is that on Friday one way or another, I get to see Scotty again! This is why I have two jobs, so I can leave as often as possible! It's all worth it on those Fridays. Actually, I'm hoping I can get him out here (finally :D) Both my roommates will be absent, so he wouldn't have to worry about that. We could just be wrapped up in our own stuff and not think about anything :D I could show him campus and Cocoro and Java Aroma :D Rock Rock Rock. Either way, though. All I know is that we don't have to wait two whole weeks again!! XD :D ^_^

No comments: