Monday, September 18, 2006

Down

and I know I shouldn't blog when I'm down. I don't even know where it came from. I'm off of work, got all my homework done...

I think Japanese is just killing me. So many of the things that take so much study here would be so simple and GRANTED if I were immersed.

Campus is a downer.

My roommate is having a thing. It's noisy.

I forgot to take my last dose of antibiotic; I guess I'll have it with breakfast.

I was going to say "for" breakfast, but I always eat breakfast...

Is that uncool? Maybe I'm too responsible for my own good. I mean, not about breakfast, about other things.

Bleh.

Yeah, I shouldn't blog when I'm down. It makes me feel worse.

1 comment:

Emily said...

but Monday is still over and that means Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fri- SCOTT day. Yay yay yay.