Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Quick Note

I got an e-mail from the Army. They want me to be an Officer. @_@ lol

Not a chance! I'm sorry, but no!

Yesterday was indeed very busy. I was KINDA tweakin' ne.

It's better to be more chill, I think.

Right now, I feel pretty good.

Have my bus ticket for Friday. I'm going to see if I can switch my work hours for the future though, because it would be much more convenient to leave at 2:30 in the afternoon and be there in time for dinner than to get in at 11:20 (if we're even on time >_<) and make us wander the streets in the middle of the night.

Love love love...

:D

I'm really excited to see him.

This evening I attend the Russian Film class screening. We watched Urga/Close to Eden, which I really enjoyed. There was one pretty intense butchering scene that actually had one girl hurrying out of the room gagging... (In fact, I don't think she came back, either...) It's about Mongolians in China, their lifestyle out in the hills, and what happens when they meet a Russian guy who has car trouble. There is this really important dream sequence near the end where Ghengis Khan sicks his warriors on a TV and RIGHT as they bash it the sound cut out of the tape. The whole rest of the movie we watched in silence. I think that made it more cryptic than it was really intended to be heh (we did have subs of course though...)

Whoo, but I have to do some homework, soooooooooooo...that's it.

No comments: