Sunday, February 05, 2006

Well phoo (but also the good side of things)

I have a cold, due, no doubt, to the fact that I was extremely stressed out all of last week. I also have math homework. It's ok though, because if it's anything like the usual math homework, it will take about five minutes.

I hope I didn't give the boy my cold : /

MY WEEKEND ROXXORED XD

I saw lots of the boy (in color, with extra happy!), played groovy videogames, had tasty curry, finished the book I started on Friday etc etc etc.

Very good.

This week is uber busy! Lots of work, school, appts, events... I really wish I didn't have a cold. I guess I'm glad I realized that stressing out would eventually kill me, but I wish I could've chilled out before catching this yucky. (OK, it's true that I could've caught it anyhow, but it feels good to blame stress and offers an incentive to take it a little easier.)

*ramble ramble*

Yeah, this isn't helping me accomplish anything. I was supposed to be done with this by now! I'm sorry!! Ahh! *runs and hides*

2 comments:

Xavier said...

I had a cold last week...maybe I gave it to you! :D

sorry if i did... :(

Emily said...

Bleh, I REALLY hope I didn't give the boy my cold, cuz it suxxorz >_<