Wednesday, February 15, 2006

unhappyyyyyy

Math would make me kill myself if I were suicidal. I swear to God.

That fact alone is very frustrating.

Which is just frustration on top of frustration.

Maybe they cancel each other out.

When I do math it's like I regress into my grade school years and want to rip throats out.

That makes me feel bad.

I guess maybe I'm immature when it comes to math? I just get MAD. I guess I handle it as best as I can, but I still FEEL mad and I don't like getting all wound up over a stupid math problem.

I also just feel STUPID because I'd really like to think I am smart enough to do this stuff.

Math is interesting, but only when you REALLY understand it and for people to REALLY explain it to you, you already have to know how to do it. In that way, math strikes me as sort of backwards.

I have a test on Friday. I have aced all the homework and quizzes up to this point, but I have also forgotten everything. I dunno. I'm going to make flashcards for the formulas so I know which is which. I think I know that anyhow.

This is a common problem.

In fact:

I'm only really good at studying things I already know.

This is because once you know it, you know best how to go about learning it.

I guess because you already have.

Or something.

How idiotic it all is.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

does your school offer a tutor system for math like uwm does?