Friday, February 10, 2006

SEX

I was going to title this entry, "With Pleasure" but I decided that "SEX" would be more blatent and dumb.

"With Pleasure" is only dumb because it's a pun with no context. Waste!

The point is, I went to the pleasure party last night and was introduced to many varieties of (literally) exciting goo, some "good vibrations," and a myriad of other toys.

Yes TOYS.

lol

It was pretty cool. I should've shopped, but I really wasn't sure what to get. It's too bad though, because this was a fund-raiser for the women's shelter. I should've just splurged. There were a couple things I could've gotten safely enough.

Anyhow, it was (in)decent enough and there were cupcakes.

Ended up going ot bed later than usual though. (I'm such a square sometimes!) I had to scramble through my math homework @_@

Anyhow, now it's the weekend. Tonight I read a bunch of Half Real (video game theory) and watched a movie I've seen before. My cold is settling into that linnnnngering phase. I'm probably gonna have one of those obnoxious coughs for a few days. I just hope I'm feeling good by next weekend because I get to go spend it in Frisco with the boy.

Tomorrow is Tiger Night's and I'm volunteering at the Freedom to Marry booth. My understanding is that we're putting on make-believe wedding ceremonies with cake and dresses and all that stuff. You get a certificate or something. The point is that ANYONE can do it. Hopefully I can just serve cake or something heh.

Sunday I think I might go see La Traviata. It's being putting on by the school and it's free for students. Right in the middle of the afternoon, so there's really nothing else I should be doing. Sounds good.

*sigh*

Today I found the soundtrack to Katamari Damacy :D *happy fuzzy*

Oh and I got a package from my Mom containing: the boy's x-mas present (Finally! after the order having been lost, backordered, shipped to wisconsin, shipped to california, etc etc etc! Flaming hell! ;p), a bag of seasonally appropriate PEANUT (YES!) M&Ms (pink and red ;p), a can of whole almonds (healthy!), seasonally appropriate cookies (that are rockin' dipped in orange spice tea), a Starbucks giftcard (I sense coffee and decadent bakery products), and some cash to help me get new tennis shoes.

Yeah, the shoes I have are kinda beat. I don't know what kind I should get though. I'd like something that looks super cool, but also supports my feet. Maybe I should check around online.

I decided to try going to bed and waking up at normal time this weekend. Obviously I could stay up late if I wanted, but I don't need to specifically. I can do anything that I would do up late tomorrow morning when I wake up and not throw off the schedule I keep during the week. It's not that I'm against staying up late. I just appreciate staying up late AND waking up early, so it's fairly arbitrary.

The other thing, is that I'm still 2 months behind on the Escapist. I've only been reading enough to keep myself at that mark. I'm sad. I've been reading since the end of November and haven't managed to get up to speed yet! Of course, I've been reading tons of other things (finished Thirst for Love!), but still. It's sad. I'm gonna try harder. Although this week I do have more reading to do since we're starting modern JLit...

La la la

Man, I'm just rambling now. I think that is WAY all.

Carry on!

2 comments:

Xavier said...

:D That was a really fun post. I like the sex toys bit. I was initally introduced to the "toys" [They come in beads??? lol] bit" when I was a prospy/prospie? at Beloit College. When I was checking it out to see if I wanted to go there. It was really cool, cuz I got to room with a guy at the dorm for the night. Eat free food on his lunch card at the caf. and we went to a weird sex chat. He got caught, cuz someone asked him if it was better to spit or swallow, and he said well you might as well swallow. to be polite. Then the guy went. You just said that you weren't supposed to give a blow job unless you had a condom!! lol...That was kinda funny.

What else was I gonna say...

Xavier said...

Oh, yeah! I relaly love Katamari Damacy. I think that's the game...I played the 2nd one, multiplayer, and it was pretty fun, but really frustrating because Alexis kept on winning. And I wanted to win at least once. So we played for hours until I finally won. grr...

and...Nice gift from your mom. Did you get "the guy" anything for Valentine's Day. I got ALexis a thing of tiki soap. its like a tiki guy soap on a roap. or rope rather lol... Ooops. i hope he doesn't read this, cuz that would ruin the surprise. Lol