Monday, February 27, 2006

Anatomy of Needing a Ride (not really...i guess i can't get anymore out of that than i already did in my head so it didn't turn out so insightful)

I feel like hell.

Candy and social anxiety surrounding ride mooching have rendered me totally FUCKED for the evening and I really don't want to go to bed yet...

but of course I DO want to go to bed...horribly so. Just...I had planned on being up till 12...

I probably will just go to bed. Things just died.

I need rides for this weekend and for break.

I don't know where to get them. Maybe I will just get taxis. That seems so dumb though. Why waste the money when, for the minimal price of EMOTIONAL ANGUISH I can ride for free with a casual acquaintance.

It's getting to the point where I can't even ask people any more. Like I'll start a conversation with asking in mind and then give up half-way through. I find myself implying that rides are hard to get and hoping they will offer. THAT IS SO LOW.

I just want to see my boyfriend.

I wish I had someone I actually knew and spent time with who was supportive and available with a car. I can't stand feeling like I'm taking advantage of people. It's just worse cuz most people I know who have cars I dont' really hang out with. I just have to ask sort of out of the blue. I could contrive for it to not seem out of the blue, but that would be...conniving and evil.

HATE.

This entry doesn't really belong here but maybe I dont' care anymore.

Nobody said the syntactic forest had to have pink fairies and dew.

Here come the big bad wolves...

1 comment:

Emily said...

No he doesn't. It's less complicated for me to go there and even if he did come here I'd still need transportation to and from the bus station.
>_<