Monday, February 13, 2006

These people don't understand how much motivation it takes me to get in the shower...

and now they're all full. I had resigned myself to go take a shower, and everyone else, I suppose, has done the same. UNFORTUNATE.

I think I might go to the doctor tomorrow cuz I'm starting to just get this panicky anxiety crap where I feel like I'm broken and just won't get better and everytime I think that I either cry or want to. My sinuses are just too convoluted for the gook to navigate. This is my journal so I can be as graphic as I want.

THIS IS PERSONAL!!!

But really, I feel like it's just stuck. I'm congested in this one very specific area and it's driving me absolutely insane. It's like a form of torture designed by a cold virus. I'm not sick anymore! I feel great! I just can't function normally because of this weird traffic jam in the attic of my throat.

I even call it that, the attic of my throat. It's the precise location where the end of your nose and the beginning of your throat meet up. The food tube, the nasal tube(s?) and the air tube are trying to relax and have a nice day, but all this crud is in the way. I need something I can drink like Drain-o and get rid of it.

RANT RANT RANT

Ultimately, this is what my blogs are for, for being far more complainy than I could allow myself in real life. I have to believe that this is better than freaking out with my friends, although I suppose I do that often enough in either case.

Also, when I don't feel well I don't work out and I'm starting to feel lazy. Bleh.

SHOWERS...

No comments: