Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Having read 2 chapters of Sanshiro...

that I realized really needed to get done tonight, I decided it wouldn't kill me to push back my reading schedule for history. I'm not sure why history reading is such a strain, because the book is great. Anyhow, I can do it tomorrow.

I still don't really feel that great, but I got myself to read Sanshiro. Yay. I think I'm just gonna chill the (short) rest of the evening and try to get back into the swing tomorrow. I spent hours and hours putzing with music and goofy games...bleh...but I guess it helped some of the horrid wear off.

Good things:

I did get a ride for Friday afternoon. Lex and I are going hit In-N-Out and then drop me at the bus station. It looks like I will have some time to kill in Frisco that evening before the boy gets off of work, but I figure early is better than late. I can't wait to see him! One would think that sentiment would get cliché, and on certain levels, it does (such as the levels where you have to try to think of something else to tell your friends to express the same thing.) For me personally though, it really doesn't get old.

(Ha, I didn't post this last night...)

No comments: