Monday, February 13, 2006

Math Problems

Hahaha! Yes, I have problems with math ;p

I feel sort of bad. I went all ranty on my partner today because I was frustrated. I really just feel like I'm not cut out to do this stuff. Why do I have to be? Is it ok to not know the binomial distribution of X? I should hope so. For this semester though, it's not, so I have to learn. I feel like I just sorta monkey through the problems. Hopefully the tutor is good. I have an appt this afternoon.

I take comfort somehow in the fact that today, as I agonize over whether the hypothetical planes are coming in on time or not (and the probability that at least two will), the boy is previewing video games. There are people in the land who have freed themselves from math class forever. Soon I will join their ranks and turn my attns to more worthy concerns!!

Or maybe just more entertaining...

*scurries off to review kanji and read Sanshiro*

1 comment:

Emily said...

Actually, I sort of enjoy the fact that when despairing I can use technical terms arbitrarily, such as "the binomial distribution of X." That sounds legit because I JUST HAD TO LEARN ABOUT IT FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF.