Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happyyyyyy

Just got off the phone with the boy :D We talked about animals lol which...I don't remember how we got on that topic, but he told a lot of really cool stories about back in Maine. I really love it when he does that...REALLY really. I've never been there, but it sounds pretty awesome...

*daydream*

Ha, and I haven't even done my math yet ;D

This is what is one of the great things about the boy though. I can spend an hour on the phone when I SHOULD be doing something else, and not care. I'm fine! Math will get done, Japanese will get done, I will get to sleep (maybe not at EXACTLY the "right" time, but I will!) and everything will be super! The boy = anti-obsession power! Maybe it's sappy, but he really does take my mind off of all the dumb stuff I worry about. I can just TALK to him and listen to HIM talk about a moose, or video game, or a cookie, and life is BRILLIANT!

I mean, to be EXCEEDINGLY honest (and nit-picky,) I guess I still am kinda self-concious, because I don't want to be stupid, but even with that slight undertone of mild worry, it's wonderful-l-l-l.

I like this feeling ^_^

1 comment:

Xavier said...

Wow! Maine does sound like an awesome place. Did he go to school there or something?? maybe I should check their schools out...