Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday better than Wednesday

Improvement MAX!

Today did not suck nearly as much as yesterday.

Also, dinner was exciting due to the fact that the dining hall company is having a roadshow, so chefs from other schools came and cooked exciting things. I had Korean BBQ (grapefruit BBQ o_O) ribs, sweet potato pancake, asparagus, and, for dessert, crème caramel. I feel spoiled @_@ (despite the fact that my serving of ribs had like 3 bites of meat on it...)

Anyhow, the goals of this evening include: studying like a banshee for the math exam, finishing notes on Ch. 9 of history, and reading the critical essay of Sanshiro (for extra happy.) Beyond that I guess I have some less academic goals of doing laundry and packing for the weekend. (YES YES YES YES YES LOVE AND PEACE WITH HAPPY UPON HAPPY XD)

Perhaps I'm experiencing some anticipatory glee.

Shoooooot, there was something I was going to blog about. I remember specifically being a geek and telling whoever I was talking to that I had to put it in here...and now I can't remember what it was...

Who...what...

Gah!

It is not green or with frogs...

I dunno why I'm thinking about green frogs. Was it at lunch?

I GIVE UP.

Oh crud...I'm supposed to be at work in 4 minutes.

Errrrrrrrrr, I guess that means I should leave.

*dramatically shaking fist* You haven't heard the last from me this night!!

1 comment:

Xavier said...

*dramatic shock of terror on face*