Friday, February 24, 2006

Games and more Nostalgia

I played a lot of games today :D For one, I'm totally addicted to Zoomines. http://www.yakyak.org/viewtopic.php?t=34125

HOURS and HOURS of my day were sucked into it. I died to find that my wrist had gone numb!! I don't think that's good.

Then, what else...playing Aria of Sorrow since I borrowed it from the boy. I should get back into FFII. I put it on hold... I think when I finish that I will by the DS Castlevania game (since it's obviously an outrage to the entire world that I don't have it yet...) As much as I want FFIV, it can wait. I'd really like the Mario Bros. DS game too...*sigh* Technically I really don't have money for any of it X_X

hehehe

And then I just spent a really long time on Kingdom of Loathing. It had backed up so I had 200 hundred adventures to spend... I can't get past the rocks in the bat hole, but I did finally find the air freshener to use as defense against nasty guano.

Watched Crustacés et Coquillages in the PRIDE center. Only Flipper came, but that's good enough. Oddly, that movie didn't make me miss Paris as much as listening to Jamiroquai. Honestly. I put on Synkronize and immediately recalled all sorts of things... Walking around lost with the first track stuck in my head, but then I really REALLY missed my goofy little studio student room. I could SMELL it. I really liked it there: cooking, the radio, my bathroom, the stupid pillow, the suicide window. It's all so far away.

I've been reading my travel blog every once in a while. I have pretty much the previous two years on here, even over lapping in spots, so it's interesting to see what I was up to. Lots of it looks the same (stupid moods, obnoxious worries) but some things are realllly different. No more MCJP for one thing. Someday I'll get back there. That was the coolest place. On a happy note though, I have a boyfriend now. I didn't think that would happen. *sigh sigh sigh* :D

So yeah, today was better than yesterday. In fact, I don't think I cried today ;p

I did some reading, played a lot of games, and had classes. OH and I got a 96% on the first math exam ^_^ One down, two to go!

This weekend my roommate is going to be gone. It's too bad I didn't know that or I really would've dragged the boy out here. Ah well. Anyways I'll have the place to myself which means I can...do...all the crud I normally do without WOW noises in the background hahaha. ^_~ Sometime I will go to The Vagina Monologues. Not sure which day. Maybe Sunday afternoon. Other than that, homework, games, whatever the hey. I think I might have pizza for dinner tomorrow...pepperoni, green peppers, and mushrooms (for lack of sausage...) Depends if I can last until the Summit is open.

I think I'm going to bed now. Last night was great. Conked out around 10:30 or something and got like 9 hours of sleep :D I needed it ne. That's the only way I stay asleep so long is when I'm running low.

*thinks happy thoughts* ^_^

No comments: