Thursday, February 16, 2006

OMIHELL

So I've been running around laundrying and packing LIKE A MANIAC while studying in math in brief bursts of scholarly terror...

(Scholarly terror?)

I think I have everything. I'm buying my ticket at the bus station tomorrow because I realized I can save four dollars (the will-call fee.) I guess I'll buy the return on Monday cuz I'm not sure what the plan is for that.

I should be able to get away with bringing just two notebooks and a novel or two, which is pretty good considering. Still will be heavier than last time. I guess I am staying three nights though...

Flaming death I need to be asleep fifteen minutes ago >_<

4 comments:

Xavier said...

flaming Death??? flaming nuts!

Xavier said...

if you don't understand that...i didn't really explain, and it might get a i don't know how people would respond to flaming nuts exactly. you talked about flaming death. and the post above me is slightly nuts. and it was the first thing that popped into my head. I"M SORRY!!!

Xavier said...

NUTS!!!

Xavier said...

pistachios!!!