Tuesday, January 31, 2006

High on History

I feel really great today. I sat in the dining hall for something like two hours, drinking awful coffee-water (not decaf though, which is unusual when it is available) and reading my history textbook. I LOVE THAT BOOK. I'm all excited about Hideyoshi. He's a Japanese history all-star, disarming the peasants, taking over the country. They should start a baseball team for those guys. YES! Someone needs to write a comic like that; maybe someone has...I should look...

The above is mostly straight out of an e-mail I just sent to a friend of mine. Something about our correspondance makes really cool stuff spill out of my head. I love that. Dang though, I have class. I have to jam. I also need to drink some water cuz HELL that coffee is doing a devil dance in my stomach. And...I'm gonna be late...not really...

No comments: