Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blogger was feeling silly this morning...

(so here is what I had to say then, now:)


Well I tried. Unfortunately, it seems I’m not built to indoor-cycle at the pre-crack of dawn. I lasted for about 20 minutes and then spent a few trying not to throw up the apple I had for breakfast.
I guess there are a myriad of things you could chalk it up to. That’s probably the reason I won’t be going back. I’d rather not feel ill every Thursday until I find just the right mix of sleep, food, clothing, and notches (what exactly should a six feel like?). It’s cool. If I really want to bike, I can set my own pace later in the morning or at night or whatever. I do like the Spinners though. They are a lot better than the regular stationary bikes available for everyday use. These they keep in a special room specifically for the cycling class.
The other thing is that I might just be overdoing it. I lifted weights yesterday pretty hardcore (compared to anything I’ve ever done before anyhow ;p) so I think I’m sore from that, and these classes are INTENSE @_@ Rolling hills and standing sprints, la la la. I like to be able to breath and retain my breakfast.
I’m up early though, that’s nice. I need the time to get the rest of my reading done for history. I’m off to breakfast and shower!

No comments: