Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yesssss *elation*

I get to see the boy next weekend! XD This, by virtue of just existing as a fact, makes today better. I'm psyched. Not sure yet whether he'll be here or I'll be there, but honestly, either way is perfect.

Last night I went out and actually socialized. Marc and I sat on the floor of a Hollywood video and just looked at boxes, pointing out our favorite movies. We talked about Rebecca in particular... He lent me Fallen Angels and 2046 so I'm getting all the Wong Kar Wai I always wanted! :D Then we went back to his house and met up with some girls, just chatting and what not. Today we went to the bank (money? really?) and then out for black beans, salsa, and chips. That was the best thing I ate all day, really tasty!! :D

Tonight there is a whole mess of stuff going on around campus, but the weather is kinda depressing so I really would rather just stay in. I have plenty of stuff to keep me occupied, BESIDES which I should REALLY be chipping away at the massive homework brick. Obviously this will entail some delicate compromises heh. XD

No comments: