Thursday, January 05, 2006

San Francisco Crazy

The boy and I decided we'd rather spend New Year's together so we finagled me onto a plane New Year's Eve. It was a bit delayed (the Washington Redskins trashed our plane; they needed an extra cleaning crew and 8 replacement seats @_@ and THEN there was a cargo discrepancy to boot...) but we still managed to get there before midnight. Scott ran through some terminals during the last five minutes and we found each other in time. ^_^

I'm really hungry...

*stomach grumbles*

Errr...so I've been playing City of Heroes, which is pretty sweet. My character apparently looks like "dishwater" ^_~ He's not so thrilling. I've just always wanted to run around with a blue guy with black hair and a katana...

Right now I'm just chilling. I went to the library today. A nice place to study and they really have a lot of stuff. I browsed some books on SF and a Japanese newspaper. Apparently even though I live in Stockton I can get a card if I bring some mail (normal drill) so that's sort of exciting. I brought home some app forms...

I think maybe tomorrow I will dress like a boy if I'm going to the library again lol. I guess I should be used to it from Paris...the only difference is that here you get called a chiquita...

mm...

Everyone liked my hoodie tho ;p

lol

>_<

No comments: