Monday, January 23, 2006

Creepy Dream

I forgot to cover this strangeness in the first post. My notes:

epidemic of soul exodus, heads explode A-bomb style (escape/cure)
zombie child with flesh "must've been that banana i ate" she starts wretching and pukes it up. i'm seized with weird bubbly omiting attacks (more like throwing up what you spit out when mouth-washing...totally nasty) she gets bonier...scary.
weird guys trying to molest me. (scary house and lake)
lost at creepy subway station (also with scary guys)

I also remember one "shot," for lack of a better term, where the "camera" was really high up. If this were an establishing shot it would be establishing a continent or something. You could see the curve of the Earth. Anyhow, it was during the soul exodus epidemic and all these blue ghosts rose up simultaneously out of the bodies of the people. They weren't too tiny. Obviously the scale was a little off, but there were bajizillions of them. They were the almost gory kind with skeleton facial features and weird random tendons or whatever, ragged edges, but vapory blue. Yeep.

The zombie kid is pretty much covered. She was just sort of a more developed version of the blue ghosts only not blue or a ghost. At first she looked just sort of like an ill poorly built child. More adult head, or at least really big, with more developed features. Sort of cartoonish. Then after she started being possessed or whatever and throwing up the banana it was really...nasty. She hollowed out and turned more greeny brown, her eyes sorta caved in. Ick.

Creepy guys were not anyone I know in real life. There wasn't anyone real in the whole dream, actually, except me and references to the boy when guys were trying to come on to me in the subway/creepy house/lake. The lake was somewhere near the house (actually the lake in the dream was my grandma's lake, but in a different location, different house etc). I remember me and some other people had been swimming and we were all getting out of the water and the weird guy wouldn't let me get out. He kept blocking the way and trying to touch me and crap. I had already told him earlier inside that I had a boyfriend and beyond that just wasn't interested and would he please leave me alone and stuff, but apparently he didn't care. One might question the intelligence behind going swimming with such a character, but alas, it was a dream, and not a lucid one : / It's really sad that no one else did anything. Everyone else was already out of the water and just went up to the house even though it was obvious I was being harrassed : /

As for the subway station, for some reason I have the feeling it was in my favorite dream city, but just maybe a scummy area. There was more to it than just running around down there not knowing how to get out. I'm pretty sure all of this had an over-arching plot that was subsequently lost in my early waking moments : / Anyhow, I can't remember so there's not too much use in trying to piece something together. It was just dark and generally crummy. Maze-like, not really with dead-ends, but just, I couldn't tell if I was going in circles or not. There were stairs up and down and platforms, etc, and I think there were signs but for some reason it just didn't make sense. I may have been being chased too. I remember I eventually made it out to the stoop. I dunno why it had a stoop. Other than that it sort of reminded of the Gare de L'Est in Paris. There was a weird guy standing out there but I had had more than my fill of weird guys by then so I got away before he could even start.

Well, I guess I fleshed that out pretty good. I made sure to remember the things I had in my head when I woke up so I could put them down here. Pretty crazy stuff.

Anyhow...kanji...

ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weird...

-xavier