Saturday, January 21, 2006

Some Notes on the JLit Journal and Today

The typos present in my JLit journal are destined to remain, for the time being. I feel disinclined to correct them.

I'm actually a little upset with the fact that in transferring the entries onto the blog, many of them have been improved... I mean, I could try to work in the tweaks to the written version, but that would involve Xs and carrots and things, creating a bit of a mess.

---

Today was somewhat melancholy. I woke up around 9, but deserved another hour of sleep, which I guess my body took to mean another two hours or so because I didn't wake up again until 20 to 11. I should set an alarm for tomorrow. Breakfast was disappointing and things just sorta went that way today: mildly discouraging and just sort of not really worth the effort. I went to the gym, but felt sorta sick and thus didn't finish a full 30 minutes. Went to the grocery store and had to charge things. I'm kinda glad about that though. I bought some natural peanut butter, Grape Nuts (I'm so happy about that...), wasa crackers, and kashi granola bars. Yay for whole grains! Esp the Grape Nuts. The dining hall USED to have them in the morning sometimes, but now it's sweet cuz I can have them for any meal or snack, as long as I can find some milk (and a banana?) Also good with yogurt...mmm. Grape Nuts are worth shelling out.

As you can see by the last post I got SOME work done. I had meant to do things with friends tonight, but over the course of the day felt more and more like just staying in. Feeling sort of anti-social. (OK, not anti-social, just...errrrrmmmmm *tries to think of what she really means if she wants to be correct* introverted? I just want to be a shut-in for a while or something. My computer can keep me busy forever and I DO have to get ALL the work done, not just bits and pieces.)

Hmm. Last night I was thinking too hard. Maybe that's why.

S'ok. I should return to homework now. Or...maybe get in a continue of 1942 first...

No comments: