Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Enlightened Student (and some "mumble mumble" type stuff)

My history prof. elaborating on the many ways to meditate:

"...you could even meditate in my class! And, by the way, if you reach nirvana let us know because that would be interesting..."

XD

Man, I feel like this day has been going on forever. I guess that's what I get for getting up so early. I didn't sleep in at all this week, and tomorrow I have class at 8. I dunno what I'm doing this weekend. I mean obviously there is a torrent of textbook to read. Apparently Marc feels like showing off his karaoke skills. Maybe I will just end up relaxing and cleaning up my room a bit. Oh...I have pics btw. I should really post those. I need to load the software onto my computer.

I am so lazy!

In fact, ok, I got peanut butter oil on my clothes sometime I think...last week or weekend or something and I STILL haven't treated the stain with dish soap. MY BRAND NEW SWEATSHIRT is dying in the closet. I hope it'll work.

Lazy : /

At least I've been studying well. That makes me feel good. Writing kanji you have to be careful about. It's almost so theraputic as to not serve the intended purpose of memorization. Instead you just sit there and enjoy the smoothness of the pen and try to write as fluently as possible. That is the secret to dictation. It's not enough to know how to write it and know what she says. You have to write fast. She mentioned that we should practice writing the other day, so I realized that that is probably why I can usually get the sentences down. (I practice a lot.)

I'm not even that hungry yet, but I really want to go eat. Maybe I'm hungrier than I realize. I'm not sure. Or maybe I just want to deny it because I have already eaten quite a lot today. I have work in an hour so either way it won't make much difference; I have to eat before then.

Errrr...math homework is the evenings occuptation. Other than that, some Japanese probably, some chilling. Some forums and comics, most likely.

Maybe some pie.

No comments: