Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tales of the Japanese Class

My reputation looks like it's going to be one of the running gags this semester because whenever anyone asks something our teacher always says, "Oh, well let's ask Emily because if she knows then you are supposed to know." @_@ Then there was this really bizarre exchange during groupwork. We were supposed to be reading the dialogues we wrote last night for homework. Ken (Japanese guy) said, "I wrote mine and it's right there *points to MINE*"

Me: Oh...

Lex: Well, let's read Emily's cuz it's perfect.

Ken: That's cuz I wrote it.

Lex: Ooh, can you write mine too?

Ken: I dunno, ask Emily.

*_*


Sometimes we got off subject in class...

Al: What are you guys talking about?

Ken: A movie.

Lex: Advent Children.

Al: Is it religious?

Ken: Yes.

Me: Yeah, like a cult.

Al: What if you're not Christian?

Me: No, it's like a cult. The Final Fantasy cult ;p No one can deny it. Everyone believes.

Al: Are you guys pulling my leg?

Me: Hard.

Al: Wait wait, lemme ask you a question: that "pulling your leg" thing...doesn't that mean...something else? Like..."pulling your leg...?"

Ken: Well, pulling your FINGER...

Al: No, I mean...

She (Al) didn't have a dialogue either. I guess that's why our group got done so fast. Only half of the people did the homework. Thus, time to discuss Advent Children, which I haven't seen ONLY (and I mean only; there is a copy sitting on my desk) because I haven't played FFVII yet. Maybe I mentioned that the other day. I don't remember. I really want to watch it tho X_X

I'M A GO STUDY NOW ;D

No comments: