Wednesday, December 28, 2005

*attempts to swallow*

Yeah, my throat is kinda sore. I'm in sort of a general physical funk. I need to get out more, I think. O-town isn't terribly condusive to that end, but I could put in more effort. Unfortunately, if I'm really coming down with something, no one is really going to want to hang out anyway : /

This morning (in Mke at G-ma's house) I finally checked out Battle Royale. I guess that's something you'd categorize as a guilty pleasure. Somehow, even though it's gorier than I generally accept, I really enjoyed it. I can't help feeling bad being thrilled at the fact that these kids are killing each other off on a deserted island, but there's a certain excitement in watching society and order disintegrate. Lord of the Flies on purpose! Man, wouldn't just bite though? *thinks how little she would relish the experience of being kidnapped and told to murder her friends* Also, none of those kids looked like 7th graders...

~dUcK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey duck, i miss you!

-xavier