Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Song I Wrote

(Almost) Anything for You

this is an audio post - click to play


So I wrote this, back in the day, during my first year of college. The melody came to me in a dream actually (not kidding). I woke up and started scribbling furiously and a half hour later I had this. Maybe the verses could use some fleshing out. At the time, I didn't know what emo was, but (sadly?), I guess that's probably what most people would categorize it as. I don't know! Anyhow, I envision it with drums and guitar. Sorry about the recording, you now all know I don't have mad singing skills. ;D My voice cracks really nicely the beginning of the second verse or somewhere, but I figure if I tried to record the whole thing over again something ELSE would go wrong and I'd just spend all day recording. I guess I just wanted to get it down before my brother and sister wakes up, which is probably why my voice sounds so wimpy...trying to be somewhat quiet. Nah, I dunno. What I will say that is nice about my singing is that it's good enough for Karaoke Revolution ^_~

Maybe that's more of an insult haha It sure doesn't say much XD

Anyhow, please comment! NOT on my singing, I didn't write it to be sung by me lol Comment on the SONG!! ;p Also no stealing, please (although if you're that crazy about it I'd be flattered to work something out ;p)

Happy listening XD

No comments: