Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sketti

It got on my shirt, but it wasn't bad. I took a shower and then went out (regrettably in my flip-flops; I always THINK I can get away walking a little ways comfortable in them, but that never seem to be the case) for dinner. Sketti and meatballs, followed by a bit of green salad when I got home. There's actually a lot of leftovers. It was pretty good, but not that great. I think mostly I just miss my mom's : /

I'm actually sort of impressed. I cried a LITTLE bit, but I didn't jump out the window :D I cleaned stuff and did something nice for myself. I feel sort of guilty for spending money, but I had a good dinner that I couldn't have had a home without a huge fuss and redirtying all the dishes, sooo...

JUSTIFIED!!! ;p

Plans for the evening include setting up a study plan for the rest of the summer to get back in J-gear and playing some games. I'll probably finish cleaning off the table in the kitchen, too, since I sorta half did it and then decided I wanted to go eat.

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention that this morning I had semi-stale baguette with butter and apricot jelly dipped in coffee for breakfast. Instant Paris nostalgia. I think I'll repeat tomorrow, but scramble some eggs to go with it.

*sparkle*

No comments: