Monday, July 10, 2006

The day's activities

Thanks Ian.

I had a job interview. I suppose it went ok. The whole I'm not really sure what I'm doing in the fall thing makes me sound very sketchy. Also, I don't think he was pleased with my lack of experience in coffee shops. I did see him write "good" at least once.

I think I imagined he was commenting on my vocabulary.

That place has this really tasty looking cappuccino cake, but I haven't tried it.

Dessert was brownie...and how!

I think I'm going to have to work harder at adjusting my food schedule. Or maybe I should just try really hard to let go of the schedule. It's nice having a schedule now, though. Maybe it's a crutch, but it helps me not worry so much about it. In other words, I think the fact that my schedule is off is contributing to the rise in food-related moodiness.

I'm going to be writing a book review for LD soon. I guess my review copy is in the mail. I think I will try to do some preliminary research. I feel like to write a competant review of the novel, I will need to know a bit more about the context, namely post 9/ll data, surveillance, etc. I should look over the press dealio again tomorrow and pick out some things to read about.

Actually, I read a lot today. All online. I realize that's why it's taking me so long to get through The Amber Spyglass. I'm not reading it ;p

Which is fine, because I read about other things and played some games and got really frustrated with Circle of Dawn. Past injuries.

Oh and I've been having strange dreams lately. The only part I really remember anymore about last night is that it was really hard to walk. I had a long way to go and every step was so painful I felt like I was going to collapse. I probably did eventually. There was other stuff too...but it's escaped me.

No comments: