Friday, July 28, 2006

Meander

I'm craving...senbei.

This afternoon I decided to get OUT of the apt, OFF the computer, and GO on a walk. I took a rather predictable route to North Beach. I was sort of in the market for lemonade at the time, but wanted to have it in a park or outside. Instead I came upon Juicy Lucy's, this funky vegan place. No lemonade there. I did, however, have a smoothie about two or three times as expensive as lemonade, but far more unusual. I'm not even sure what was in it, since I ordered a "lil' Lucy," which was basically seasonal fruits and...mint...and maybe something else. Anyhow, it's all crazy fresh and crazy tasty, served up in a bowl. They were playing The Penguin Cafe Orchestra, which helped create the earthy vibe.

Other than that, not much happened on the walk, at least not that I can remember. I wandered up Powell street (where I refound that cute park in Chinatown that the boy and I stumbled upon one day) to Pine and came back.

So, tonight it's the weekend. A time to...do the same stuff I do everday : / Or maybe clean more...cuz I feel guiltier...

Hmm...

*sigh*

No comments: