Monday, July 17, 2006

I got up at quarter to 4.

The boy went to bed at four and I woke up. Tried to fall asleep again, but couldn't so I finally just got up. I was thinking about too much crud. Like The Mouse and the Motorcycle. I really want to see that movie.

Also school.

I'm pretty much to the point where I wish I could just quit. The way it stands, no matter what I do is a complete hassle and I don't want to deal with any of it anymore. Maybe I SHOULD just work at a coffee shop forever.

But then, I can't seem to get a job at a coffee shop, so that may be out of the question as well.

It's all ridiculously stupid.

Anyways, this past weekend not much happened. I read a lot. Haruki Murakami - After the Quake and South of the Border, West of the Sun. Both very good. I missed his style. Had photograms taken on Sunday. Made a little money which should just go straight to the boy. We went out for yellow curry at this little Thai hole in the wall around the corner.

I meant to write more and with better quality about both of these things but I'm in no mood right now to do much but spew.

Ugh. The idea was to wake up and make myself tired and go back to bed, but instead I became more awake, had breakfast, and am now going to have to sit here for hours with nothing to do.

The sun's coming up.

No comments: