Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Have you ever met anyone named Rhiannon?

I haven't either, yet. She seems interesting though.

This morning I had two job interviews at two different cafes. One of them, crazily enough was Cup~A~Joe (as I learned is the correct typage.) Yeah, I changed my mind, and apparently they will call me if I fit in their schedule. They are actually willing to train and don't seem to care that I'm not quite 21, contrary to Ashley's advice the other day.

Hum.

Had more zucchini bread at The Chameleon this morning, as well as a free Americano. The interview there went better, but seems like the process may be more complicated. Either one of those would be fine.

I told this other place I would "try to stop by" today, but I'm not really feeling like walking the 2 miles out there right now just to say hi, esp when I've got these other interesting prospects. We'll see how things pan out.

I need to do laundry and pack.

Or maybe just pack. I can probably get away with just taking clothes home.

I think I'll do laundry later.

Much.

So that leaves this whole afternoon.

I managed to get myself out of everything I was supposed to do and now I will be bored, but at least I won't have to go anywhere.

Mmmm.

Salami and cheddar on grain bread = teh yum.

OH YEAH

Here's something else:

Last night I went to this meeting to hook up with other foreign language learners and it was SUPER fun. We played Taboo, made answering machine messages, ate food (that...I brought. It was SUPPOSED to be a potluck!!), and just generally hung out. There was a Japanese girl named Kayo there. Hopefully we will hang out next week. At first I was late (meeting Randy etc) but once I got settled in it was really great. I will definitely go back again :D

Speaking of which...maybe I should study a bit :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I've been searching the google blog search and your blog came up. Will you be at Nanzan in Sept? Just trying to find some of the people going :-)

~Joe

Emily said...

Sorry, I'm going to Jouchi Daigaku (Sophia) in Tokyo.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»