Monday, May 15, 2006

Omihell, I feel like crap.

Can I go back to bed? God, I took a nap cuz I was bored and tired. Had this screwed up dream where this professor (not a real one, a dream one at some dream college) came in my room and was like molesting me. He wouldn't get off me and I kept telling him to stop and finally managed to chuck him on the floor and get away. God, what a freak. The whole time I was like where's Scott where's Scott where's Scott?

Then so just several minutes ago I woke up and thought it was like seven o'clock, in which case it was past when I usually eat and that the dining hall would close soon, so I dragged myself up (feeling very unsteady and yucky, since napping is generally just bad for me) and over to the food. Then I ate some nasty stuff that was supposed to be Mexican and regrette it instantly and still right now. I feel like total shit, haven't taken my meds yet, don't want to study and ON TOP OF THAT IT WAS ONLY QUARTER TO FIVE.

wtf

SERIOUSLY

wtf wtf wtf

I'm so mad.

*vent*

In other words, I think campus is trying to have a parting shot before I get out of here and right now it's winning.

GOD, I hate it here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»