Monday, May 22, 2006

A bit trying

today was. Pretty lonnnnng. I went to the library. I got all worried about food and crap. I took a nap. Can't let that become a nasty habit. I guess it's because I wasn't feeling so good and was also bit depressed. Woke up around 7. Was hoping the boy would've been home by then, but no cigar. I cast about for a bit and then went out in hopes to catch him on his way back. Read Gibson perched like a homeless person on the stoop decoration of some businessy place across the street from his building. Then it was dark and rather cold so I reluctantly went home. Actually I took a windy way to Polk and found a Thai place where I satisfied a long-repressed craving for yellow curry with chicken and Thai iced coffee. No onions to request a lack of at this place either, just beautiful potatoes and carrots with lovingly scalloped edges. Yum. That made me pretty happy even though I was alone and starving and feeling a bit out of it. There are even take-outs for tomorrow. Or for the boy I suppose, should he ever show up, although I seem to remember him not liking coconut milk curries, so maybe it's all mine.

I'm stuck in all my games lol. There's nowhere to go! Maybe I will read some more. Neuromancer is a bit hard to follow for me. Maybe I'm just still getting used to his style. Not always quite sure what is going on. Also, I haven't read S.F. in a long while. It feels good, but pretty foreign. Of course, I've NEVER read cyberpunk before (least of all "the novel that started it all") so maybe that's the catch. It's not bad, anyhow.

Hum hum hum. Off to chatter.

No comments: