Friday, May 05, 2006

Omuraisu

Apparently this is Momo (from the Kimi wa Petto)'s favorite food. When I first heard of omuraisu, I wasn't sure I would be too enthusiastic about it because of the ketchup. I really don't like ketchup. Recently, though, I have been eating the school meatloaf, which has ketchup baked on top. Also, one time in Paris I remember they put ketchup on my hamburger, and even though I don't particular like it, it wasn't the same as when I was little and would refuse to eat it. Maybe now I have a tolerance for ketchup. Who knows? Perhaps I should dip a fry in sometime and see...

Nah x_x That's going too far. I will definitely try omuraisu though! Maybe Scott and I can try them together sometime. He's good at omlettes and I can manage rice! Together, we make...

OMURAISU XD

No comments: