Thursday, May 25, 2006

Off on the wrong foot

Today isn't going so well. My clothes don't feel right. I went to the coffee place and had a blueberry bran muffin (which would've been fine except I was overlooking the fact that I had grapenuts for breakfast and I had sort of intended on something a little sweeter...) and decaf splashed with vanilla soy milk (which they gave me too much of because I failed to specify what size...only 30 cents more for a medium, but still...)

I'm sort of at a loss. I kind of want to wander down to Japantown later. I could do lunch there, but I think I would feel guilty. I shouldn't be eating out so much.

Last night the boy and I had egg and bean tacos. Not half bad, unless one is concerned about cholesterol...

*ramble*

What the hell?

This morning I did some myspace crap, read some Count Zero. I'm doing better on that than Neuromancer. I dunno if it's cuz I like it better or cuz I'm just reading better, but I'm...better.

Maybe I will go have lunch in Japantown. It won't be quite as lonely. I wonder if there is a way to meet more people around here. If I had some more friends I could do stuff :D Maybe that's a project...I dunno how you meet people. Hopefully today I will find out more about that job; if not, I'm calling that lady! I need an answer x_x

2 comments:

Xavier said...

I love you Emily. You're the best friend in the world. Well, we haven't really acted like friends in a while, bur regardless--you're an amazing person.

I hope today, Friday, is a not-so-off-day. It's kinyoubi yo. The golden day of golden sunrises for breakfast. Maybe that's why I dreamt of a golden sun. (Read post for further information) Anywho, that's all I wanted to say.

I love you, and I dreamed a golden dream. :D

Xavier said...

Oh! And you live in the Golden State. I feel that this only brings us closer together. I was born there in Oakland. So maybe we're not so far apart in psycho-theory, whatever that may be. Prehaps psycho-theory is like 'in theory' but in a even harder to understand term.

Anyway, without making sense, and without further ado about noting the golden sunrise. I rabu you, and umm...

Do you feel like a Californian yet? Or are you still a Wisconsinite at heart? It's heard switching from a -nite to a person of the Golden State, but I'm sure some manage with the fabulously gorgeous weather and awesome atmosphere to create offspring.

Forget that last note. You are not ready to have offspring. Not saying that you can't, but I don't know. It just seems a little soon, you cheeky little girl. I'm sorry. I jest because I love you. :) But I make no sense because I'm me.