Sunday, May 07, 2006

Return of the Flipper (and various insecurities) + happy

We had coffee today at Java Aroma, and BIG TASTY CINNIMINIMIUMINUM BUNS XD

It was really nice to catch up. Spent most of the day doing that. No pix, though.

...

Man, for some reason, though, I have the munchies like mad today. Probably cuz I had too much sugar @_@ I feel kinda yucky, although that could be from my pills...

Kimi wa Petto episode five is my favorite one so far. So cute! So heart-wrenching! *wrench wrench* Do you think it's true that people are able to tell their pets they love them because they know their pets will never betray them?

Arrrrgh. I have to go to some mandatory dorm meeting. It's just end of the year crud we need to know...which is already posted all over every door and the mirror in the bathroom etc...

*sigh*

Hmm, I can tell I am worried about the way I ate this weekend. It's too bad. I can try to relax enough to just eat whatever, but then I feel bad later. It doesn't help that I just ate jelly beans. I just sorta felt like it, so I did. Probably not a good idea.

It's OK, though, right? I'll survive.

Had a nice phone call with the boy today, as usual. He's going to have a much busier week than me. *_*

Ah wellll, guess it's time for that meeting x_x

No comments: