Monday, May 15, 2006

A Nifty Oops

I missed my train back to Stockton last night. Luckily, I was able to get permission to show up to my math exam late, and even get some extra time (which I ended up not needing cuz I take tests crazy stupid fast XD)

At first it was stressful, cuz we had been rushing to leave, but I sorta gave up. I figured it would be easier to just get up early and leave. We had pizza and played Metal Gear Solid until 1 am. A really good night, considering how it started :D

I caught a cab from the train station this morning (ten bux x_x) and took the math test. Not so bad. I think I did decently. Two more finals tomorrow and then school is officially over XD

For a couple months ;p

BUT, the next time I have classes will be in Tokyo. That's sort of mind-blowing *_*

*ramble* OK, I guess I didn't really have anything that exciting to say. I wish my tests were over is all. I really don't want to study... Lit should be fine, and history is just...scary. I dunno what to do to get ready. I've been reading to review and looking over handouts and things, but I dunno. Bleh, I just have no idea. >_< I will feel SO MUCH BETTER come five o'clock tomorrow evening.

Wednesday is going to be so nice. I'll get to Frisco, and NOT HAVE TO LEAVE. Not in two days, or three days, or a couple weeks. I will just be there for the whole summer. *sigh* WONDERFUL

*love and sparkles*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»