Monday, May 01, 2006

Never Fear

Victory is mine, bitches!!! XD


No, that's not really something I would say...

Uhm...

やった!

Much better lol

If you haven't guessed by now, I survived the preparing of my speech. It really was just a matter of getting down to it. Following that, I had a nice chat with the boy and then we parted ways to acquire our respective evening sustinances. Corn pops. Yum. There is healthy cereal at his house, but in the school grocery one can only buy sugar. (Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm not kidding. OH WAIT...they have salt, too ;p) Nah, I do like corn pops, but I've gotten used to cereal that provides hardcore whole grains which is definitely not a strength of the sugar genre.

*cough cough cough*

Anyways, I'm off to game and sleep and all that nonsense XD

1 comment:

Xavier said...

lol that was so funny, i could picture you saying that beginning part. and then a small yatta with peace sign. aww i miss you.