Saturday, May 27, 2006

The rest of yesterday

Scott was a very busy fellow, so we couldnt' have lunch. It was ok, though, because Randy and I met up for sushi. I haven't had good sushi in AGES, and this was REALLY good. A little place in Japantown. Then he showed me his apt while we looked for directions to this on-the-spot job interview I wanted to go to in North Beach. His place is really nice. He's got a very good couch and he built his computer recently. It's massive o_o Anyways, then we rode the bus part of the way to the job place and walked through some of China town etc.

Gelato. They are opening on June 9th. Unfortunately they are rather keen on someone who can work weekends until 12 or 1 in the morning. That person is decidedly not me. Ah well.

So then Randy and I walked and walked and walked. We stopped at Barnes and Noble and then wandered all the way downtown through the financial district to where Scott works. I was going to call him up and see how he was doing and if he had time for some food (he hadn't eaten all day : /) and to meet Randy, but then magically he walked out the door. I didn't mean to spring on him like that, but there he was. So we all wandered down to the Metreon for a bit before Scott and I ditched. I felt sorta bad leaving Randy hanging there, but Scott was really wiped out and I didn't want to drag him around. Plus Randy and I had been hanging out literally all day, so it seemed ok to jam out...

Then we ate sandwiches and played video games.

The end!

I get sleepy too fast : /

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»