Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Satur Sort of Day II

QUACK QUACK!!!

Actually, I added those sound effects. He was just drinking:

So, first we went to my bank, and then we went to Target. I should've taken more pictures is basically what I'm saying, but I didn't so you'll have to deal with this half-assed feel. We ended up at the mall where we did fun stuff. I played Beatmania for the first time, but, of course, forgot to take a pic of that. Instead I have pix of JD playing single double on DDR 5th mix:




DDR is fun :D I even played some green feet. After the arcade we ate mall asian food, which I haven't had in a while, probably because there is so much BETTER ASIAN FOOD AROUND hahaha. Needless to say, I forgot to take a picture, and in any case it wouldn't fit here because google only allows you five pix per entry...

No comments: