Friday, May 26, 2006

A wonderful morning at Cup-A-Joe

XD

So I was meeting up with Randy today for the first time. He seems cool; very talkative and very into video games. That was cool but what was EVEN BETTER was that LUKE was there (as I learned his name was.) He was so happy to see me, too. "Il est la aujourd'hui!" It's cute even though he thinks I'm a boy... When they gave him his hot chocolate in his bottle he took a sip and it was too hot "C'est chaud!!" which I understand, but the girls at the counter weren't sure what he was saying until his mom translated ^_^ Turns out they are flying back to France today : / His mom took a pic of us together which she said she will e-mail me :D Also gave me her address and stuff so if I'm ever in Paris (XD) again I can look them up. Yesterday was Luke's 4th birthday. I also learned that he CAN understand and speak English, but is just stubborn (as kids can be.) He tried to show me his penis (which little boys love to do, in my experience at least...they like to prove their manhood.) XD Awww how fun. It'd be really cool if they needed a babysitter some summer or something. I really hope we will be able to keep in touch. What a lucky kid! Growing up bilingual. I'm very envious...

Sooooo altogether a very good morning. I felt a bit guilty because I had to leave Scott a note and ditch while he was in the shower so I wouldn't be late. Hopefully we will meet up for lunch, though. Randy seems pretty keen on meeting him. I'm sure we could have fun all playing video games together. His other friend in the area is a game programmer :D

Yay! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»