Monday, May 08, 2006

Nattou attack!!

Today a milestone event occurred.

EMILY ATE NATTOU FOR THE FIRST TIME!

I can't say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I could manage. The smell didn't overly bother me and the taste wasn't sooooo bad. Tolerable with nori and rice. I dunno. It doesn't look as if I'll go out of my way to eat it, but I CAN, so that's good enough. Although it does appear to be helpful in preventing blood clots. That is useful...

:D

Anyhow, I guess that's about it for this morning. We ate that and doughnuts while watching Tony Takitani. Math class review earlier this morning was disappointing; didn't really cover what I would've liked. In fact, we didn't cover much at all. Oh well. Tomorrow is the last day of classes! Just gotta keep studying till this semester breaths it's last!!!! *rar*

The boy is at E3 now. I miss him lots. Of course, I missed him lots before he was down in LA, but you know what I mean. Hum hum hum. Think I'm gonna go get an orange...

9 comments:

Xavier said...

I wonder if there is good natou and bad natou. How did you find it anyway? Does it come in a can?

My guess is that freshly made natou is the best...

But I went to a restaurant that had homemade pasta, and there's something about homemade pasta that doesn't do it for me. It's too hard for my taste.. :/

Emily said...

Did you read the article? It tells what kind of package it comes in. I don't think anyone makes it homemade. It's fermented soybeans lol That would be like making your own cheese or your own tofu or your own beer. ;D

I like my noodles aru dente :D Like The Returner, ne? Did you see that movie? If not, you should rent it. It's like live-action anime :D

Anonymous said...

You are far braver than I... I did you a favor, go here

http://www.aodsf.org/

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»