Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Spreeeeeee

Yes, I shopped, but not for what I thought I was going to get. I was planning on running into a copy of Dawn of Sorrow (magically), but that didn't work. After I met the boy for lunch (where they really fucked up our order V_V), I was on my way to the library via CompUSA (where I looked at Macs after being dismayed at their lack of DS game selection) when I stumbled into the Virgin Megastore (oops :D)

There I missed out again on Dawn of Sorrow, nearly picked up New Mario Bros, but finally settled on the Phoenix - It's Never Been Like That (which I found out today just came out yesterday o_o) and a couple Cibo Matto cds. Ok, Cibo Matto: I heard this cd SERIOUSLY 2 YEARS AGO and remembered her name from then all the way to now because I knew I was meant to own it. That is how rockin' she is. I love when stuff like that happens. Like how I bought that Ruins cd last year in France after probably about two or three years as well. AMAZING XD

Also from the Megastore I picked up three amazing t-shirts. Two by Enjin Factory (whose website is oddly blank last time I checked...) and one by Gama-Go. Nearly one by Tokidoki, but the line had to be drawn somewhere. I've discovered that I really enjoy shopping.

Not like I didn't know that, so I guess REdiscovered.

Shopping is nice.

So then I was drawn inexplicably into the GAP where I got six pairs of socks (shoot me ok? They were three for 15 and I need cute socks to go with my cute shoes ;p) and a pair of kickass (girl two length with snappy things crop) cargo shorts.

Guess where I went after that?

THE LIBRARY ;p

Got my hands on a copy of Count Zero, which I almost thought wouldn't happen because when I searched the catalogue there was ONE copy in STORAGE. All the rest were either checked out, missing, or about five years overdue. Crazy! I also got a cute Japanese book called "The Firefly Who Couldn't Fly" which I intend to use in an academic manner. After all that I dropped down to the basement for a bit to enjoy some lemonade at the cafe and bust open my cds.

So, sue me! I spent way too much money and it was really fun! ;p

Hopefully the boy will be home soon and we will have a bonding experience cleaning up the apt. There is something that ABSOLUTELY REEKS... It is SOMEWHERE in here and I dunno where. I seriously think something may have crawled through our window and died x_x I'm not upset or anything like that; it's just unpleasant. We'll get to the bottom of it sooner (or maybe later...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjin Factory - I'm glad that you liked my shirts. Sadly, ENJIN FACTORY is no more. Hope to be back up and running again in the very near future. Hope you will recognize my work in the next incarnation - seems that we have many of the same interests.

Sean D'Anconia
sean@shonstar.com

Anonymous said...

I'm back - www.majestysecret.com
Hope you like the new designs.
Sean