Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Typo: "Ducking"

I wonder if that implies something (instead of "Duck" ne)

I had a dream last night that I failed my Japanese final. I already know I got a 97%, but in the dream I got 6 out of 12. I wonder why it was out of 12. All I can think of is that 12 is the hottest number, so maybe that's why. Anyways, I failed. I had my characteristic reaction to failing. I thought it was hilarious. It doesn't happen very often, ne. Not so utterly. And anyhow, I would still get a C or B in the class if that happened.

I find it amusing that I'm dreaming about the test that I ALREADY TOOK.

Oh well. I decided that since breakfast is the one meal on campus I still can take that it would make more sense to go out for lunch. Or maybe I will scrap the whole idea. Anyhow, right now a bagel and grapefruit sounds pretty damned good.

Still haven't heard from the boy. I'm a little worried now. Probably I'm just being paranoid...

The Escapist is running a "best of" issue this week. Maybe this is my chance to try to catch up!! (from...January lol)

*sigh*

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to do everything the way it needs to be done.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

I also did terrific on my Russian exam. Gosh, why is the homework so hard for that class, but the exams are so easy???

I've been playing lots and lots of WOW. I'm on level 16 now.

And I also had a strange dream last night. I can only remember the end. I was at this huge university campus, and there were these beautiful white cement stairs. And there was a big area with a statue. Also there were tons of people crowding around, and it was a strange sight. Pretty much, the statue had something shoved up its butt, and I thought it was a dil*o, but it was actually a vaccuum cleaner shoved between its legs. How odd..And there was a guy sitting under it, heh, and he was drawing a naked guy. Yes in the buff. And that's why there was a crowd. I walked past with Alexis, and we thought it was humorous and shocking, but then I saw a guy in my Russian class, and he was next to the naked guy with a bunch of people I didn't know, And he was wearing strange strappy bondage type things. Then I went, OMG, there's Sean Rice, and someone turned around to look, and I assumed that they thought I meant a celebrity. I just couldn't believe that that boy was sitting with those people next to THAT guy.

LOL!