Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today I leave!

Off to WI for a Midwestern weekend. The boy follows tomorrow. I still haven't packed XD Scott and I spent way too long watching Robot Chicken on youtube yesterday afternoon. Some of it's funny, while some of it is just downright disturbing. There is also plenty of plain stupid material. Ah well. There were at least a couple that had us laughing our brains out, probably more because they were horrible than because they were actually good, though. Man, I can't think of any off the top of my head. We seriously watched for I think at least three hours, sooooo...it all sorta melts together.

The schedule for the morning shall include (in a rather abbreviated form, I imagine): Coffee, a shower, and packing. Anything else will happen purely by luck (whether good or bad is yet to be seen o_o) I'll probably pop into yahoo and say bye to Randy, though. It's too bad I have to leave so early because I could've met Scott for lunch otherwise. Oh wellll. I can call him later.

*swoop* Yeah, I'm off to do somethin' or other...

No comments: