Friday, June 02, 2006

What I woke up to this morning

loser: who is this?
me: good question ;p
me: a girl
me: who likes video games
me: and anime
me: and Phoenix
me: and wants to be a translator
loser: name? and why are you on my list?
loser: hmm no answer
me: Emily?
me: I dunno. Probably cuz you put me there at one time or another.
me: Another, I'm guessing ;p
loser: yeah well i dont know who you are
me: K. That's fine. Maybe you have a history of hanging out in chat rooms??
loser: no i dont think so
me: If you don't wanna talk, then don't talk to me. I really don't care lol
loser: hey dont be getting all pissy with me.. i just said i dont know you
me: ;p
loser: ok thats getting annoying
me: Maybe that's why you stopped talking to me...
me: I like my smilies ;D
loser: maybe, cuz your a annoying little freak
loser signed off at 6:48:09 AM.

Yes, that's 6:48 in the morning. Did I sound pissy? I thought I was being pretty genial about the whole thing. I mean, HE'S the idiot doesn't know who he's talking to. He didn't really sound like he wanted to know or cared, so I thought I would have a little sense of humor about it instead of just blowing him off. And then he called me a freak. Ooh, ouch. Ok, but in a way, it is sort of ouch. I'm not often called ANYTHING, at least to my face, so I'm always a little worried when it does happen. In this case, however, I think it's safe to say I was just dealing with some sort of teenage loser boy who was up too late (cuz I bet he didn't get up at 6:30 ;p) Yeah that's being a bit presumptuous and mean, but whatever. My morning just started off rather strangely because of him.

Actually, it started off strangely because I'm back in Wisconsin for the weekend where my sister doesn't want to get out of bed to go to...highschool. I was up till 1 cuz I ate pizza and played Oblivion a bit, so I was hoping I would be able to sleep in till like 9 at least. That would've satisfied my 8 hour mark, so I figured I could do at least that, but then Mom had to come wake up my sister like 98 times, so I was downstairs eating breakfast before she was @_@ Ah well. Maybe if I'm good my mommy will get me coffee :D

The boy is arriving this evening at the mke airport. Or I guess...just at MKE, since the nickname is taken from the airport code XD You know, there's a magazine or something that took that. I almost feel like a trend setter. I had never heard anyone call it mke before. I suppose there must've been others, though. ANYHOW, he's coming!!!! TONIGHT!!! I'm so excited XD *love and sparkles*

Hummm...so I guess today I'm getting some sort of hair cut, although I don't know what kind. I really don't want to grow it out... I guess that is my issue. I guess I don't really mind right now, but for Tokyo I want my impression to be made with short hair. It really feels like part of my personality, to have short hair. This mop thing, that is...meh, but if I really grew it out? I don't think it would feel right. This reminds me of last summer when I finally got it cut. So much better. I felt like I regained my identity. I know the boy would like to see it longer and that's cool. I really don't mind. I guess maybe it's because he knows that I'm the kind of girl to have short hair, so if I have long hair he still knows who I am. When I go to Tokyo, the people will have no idea about me at first. Short hair will be the kind of impression I want to make. Hmm...maybe this is valid.

(Yummm...Seattle's Best isn't so bad. My mom makes coffee at home. I guess I forgot about that. I'm so used to having to cafe-ing in the morning XD The coffee pot at home--drrrrrr the apt where I live? hee hee I enjoy that mindset, though. After a while it really did start to feel like home. I was going there on the weekends and all. ANYWAYS...the coffee pot there is a Martian landscape. I dunno if I talked about that already or not. *sigh* It's as much my fault as anybody's. I should add, however, that aside from the COST of cafe-ing, I really enjoy it quite a bit :D which is probably already evident many times over XD)

Wheeee...busy weekend. I like that a lot ^_^

2 comments:

Xavier said...

I kinda like your moppy hair. It's prolly the same length as Alexis's, because his is pretty long. I always tell him to get it cut tho, so maybe I'm just saying that because I'm traveling on a gender stereotype highway.

We should hang out sometime? I know you'll be busy, but it's just a thought. I'm still in Mequon, woohoo!

I'm prolly gonna read Earthian today, and then I'll play some FFIX. Then I'll see how far I'll get in that game, and maybe I'll play a little WOW.

Lol..I have such a lazy life.

Oh and that guy that msg'ed you. He did sound kind of douchey. Why would he bother txt'ing you that he doesn't know you, if he's just gonna be an ass about it. It's not like a person in real life would go, I've seen you before but I don't know where. Umm..maybe we were in a class together? No, I never go to class, but I don't think I actually know you. Umm, then why are you talking to me????

Yeah, I hate it when people do that.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»