Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy B-day, Dear Bruder

He's 19 o_o

So, it's been a little bit of a stressful weekend. It seems that Scott and I are doomed to second-class sleeping accomodations, such as couches, floors, and I hit the jackpot one night with a trundle bed 6_6 Ah well. Busy times, lots of people, space is limited. I feel bad, though, because he hasn't been sleeping too well.

Been playing lots of games. Yesterday, had breakfast with relatives, a late lunch with Photo (who looks a LOT different; I haven't seen him in FOREVER). That was fun. Then the boy and I hitched a ride to O-town with my mom and sis where we just kinda chilled. We dug out some of my old crap and looked at rubbish I wrote when I was like eight. Read some stuff. La di da. Ate some stuff. La di da. *shrug*

Gonna have lunch soon ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»