Friday, June 09, 2006

Craigslist Hound

I want to eat dessert while I do this!!! V_V Pie or pain au chocolat or cookies or ice cream or SHAAAAAKE. I put in a bid on a blender. They wanted fifteen dollars but said zero sometimes wins. I said I could definitely give them nothing. Or something. I also want sushi. I'm pretty much out of money, though, so I'm thinking more along the lines of salami sandwich (on white : /) or bust...

This is how I spend my mornings...just hounding the (craigs)list. Clicking every half a minute to see if something new is up. There was a guy who posted a silly "free pet" ad about a tapeworm. I...can't find it anymore, otherwise I would link. Damn.

Anyhow, I think I've probably annoyed the shit right out of anyone who was maybe even having the tiniest little inklings of the thought of the thought of calling me. Anyhow, I'm going to go to a cafe that I thought was too far away, but who are even now a week later still hiring. I'll have to find some "cuter" clothes, though.

Booooo.

It's not gonna be cool if I have to wear all my cute clothes to work : /

Tomorrow is Saturday. Sunday I might go make some money. It's a modeling gig for 10 bux an hour. Artiste. Sounds legit. I'll bring the boy just in case. Then we can pull some karate kung fu if things get fishy.

I would like a burger as well.

Or pizza.

I'm not even that hungry!!! Hahaha!

I can just think of all the tasty food I would like to eat, and then have a sandwich in an hour and a half (on white : /)

We are out of bananas. Actually, I take that back. There is one lonely banana who spent the weekend (last weekend) getting cozy on the shelf.

Maybe I will have soup.

We also don't have any strawberries.

We do, however, have many many blueberries. Fresh, preserved, canned. Not frozen, but I could freeze some if I wanted. Took my new flavor a bit too far, I think.

I ended up going back to bed. I gave up. Which, was fine. I guess I used the sleep to my advantage. Ho hum. I just feel sort of silly having cereal and hot chocolate, going back to bed a couple hours later, and then getting up again a couple hours LATER and having breakfast again.

I should quit thinking about sushi, because if I go spend a zillion dollars on sushi I don't think I could quite forgive myself.

Maybe I should go obsessively check my e-mail (and the list) to see if anyone has figured out how much they need me.

No comments: